Grateful ... Life process in decades

Happy Family ...


Ian culminates from 5th Grade ... so very proud!


Brothers are THE BEST!!!!


Carter @ 6 months 


Carter @ 18


Proud papa Tom with Carter for High School Graduation
June 2017


Super proud momma with my first baby 💞  ... OMG! 


Summer time with my favorite people at my favorite place.


Happiness 😆


My favorite sounds ...




Alex atop the rock.


Mike and Josephine, my beautiful grandparents, who raised me with all the love they had to give. Beyond grateful to them both.


Natural beauty.


Grateful for all the stages of life ...

Conception-10 = all about survival

Years 11-21 = self-discovery

Years 22-32 = what's my place in this world

Years 33-43 = living with your decisions and growing/expanding your life

Years 44-54 = self-reliance, slowing the pace, living in the moment, seeing the other side more clearly

Years 55 + = not there yet ...

Thanks for visiting ...
Till next time 😆

Comments

Popular Posts